Who we are and our contact details
We are Vibe Pay Limited. Here is everything we do to protect your data and respect your Privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information please email us at email@example.com or by writing to Vibe Pay Limited at 3 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 4EP.
What type of information we collect and hold about you
We collect personal information including your name and email address through our website.
How we get the information and why we do have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you and used by us to send you emails about our products, services and account information. We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies (see Cookies section below).
We will only ever contact you with marketing messages with your consent.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we can only use your data where we have a legal basis to do so. The lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details provided in the ‘Who we are and our contact details’ section above.
b) We have a legitimate interest (provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests). We define our legitimate interests as:
i) Enabling us to enhance, customise or modify our services and communications;
ii) Determining whether marketing campaigns are effective.
Check with solicitor.. are the following types of lawful bases required? We believe no.
What we do with the information
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
● Send you emails about products, services and account information. With your consent, we can contact you with marketing messages and offers.
How we store your information
The data we collect is stored using the Vibe Pay Google Cloud. The data we collect is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and we have controls in place to prevent data from crossing borders.
We keep your personal information only, Name and Email address for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, and no more than 6 years.
Your data protection rights
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, under data protection law you have the following rights:
● Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
● Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
● Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
● Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
● Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
● Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you wish to make a request, you can do this by contacting us using the contact details provided in the ‘Who we are and our contact details’ section above.
How to make a complaint
You have a right to lodge a complaint regarding our use of your data, please contact us either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Vibe Pay Limited at 3 Finsbury Avenue, London. EC2M 4EP and we do our best to resolve the complaint. If you are still unhappy with how we have used your data, you can refer your complaint to:
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Changes to this policy
We will post any updates we make to our privacy notice on this page and if they’re substantial changes we will let you know by email using the email address when signing up to VibePay.
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies also help us capture visitor behaviour to improve the quality of experience we can offer, including enhanced browsing experience. We use the services Google Analytics, which anonymously tracks visits to our website and pages viewed.
Google Analytics uses the following cookies: